“When you find the solution, the problem appears simple.”
My approach to consulting is anchored in the philosophy that the client must truly be better off after the engagement. Consultants are engaged because clients have problems they cannot solve by themselves. Solutions can be reached through rapid and accurate analysis, reducing the issues to their essential elements, exploring viable alternatives, and most importantly taking appropriate action to change behavior and lead to improved results. Simplifying rather than complicating the client’s life.
My approach incorporates:
- First-hand comparative experience across cultures and industries
- Recognizing interdependence
- A process approach proven in the field
- A hands-on, action orientation focused on outcomes and results
- Understanding the perspective of the end user
- Maximum local engagement to achieve ownership
- Facilitation and interaction with the client
- Continuous improvement
- Quality assurance and objective measurement, incorporating measurement systems into processes
- Awareness of worldwide best practice
- Use of the latest appropriate technologies
None of these elements are unique in themselves, but the combination of these elements backed by a wealth of international experience gives me an insightful perspective on business and economic problems that can be beneficial to a wide range of stakeholders.